* the types of information we collect from you and how it is collected;
* how we use this information;
* the circumstances in which we disclose this information to others;
* the choices you have regarding our use and your ability to modify this information; is
* the mechanisms we have implemented designed to protect your personally identifiable information.
We collect information about you when you visit and use our site and our services (collectively, the “Site”), and in particular when you enter or enter information, both during the insertion, startup, realization and transmission of information or otherwise in connection with your general activities and / or use of the site. You can visit the website and get to know Europa Remix, our related products and services and find out how to contact us without providing personally identifiable information.
We collect personally identifiable information from the user in a variety of contexts. For example, you may be asked to provide us with this information if: (1) you fill out an online registration form (eg various registration forms to receive email newsletters, register for special offers, promotions or programs, register for an account , enter a contest / sweepstakes or respond to a survey); (2) fill in an order form to request information; (3) register to participate in message boards and chat rooms (if any) and other community features; or (4) purchase products or services from us. This information may include name, e-mail address, postal address and post code, telephone number and, if applicable, a valid credit card number with an expiration date. Obviously,
We automatically track certain information based on your use of the site. We use this information on an aggregate basis to conduct internal searches on our users’ demographics, interests and preferences, and to improve the site and user experience. This information may include the URL you just came from (regardless of whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your browser information computer and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” (small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive for archiving purposes) to help us provide our services. Cookies facilitate the use of the Site by saving, among other things, your passwords and preferences, helping you identify yourself every time you return to our Site and reducing the number of times you have to enter your password during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information targeted to your interests and preferences. Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, you can reset your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent (note: you may need to consult your browser’s “Help” area for instructions on how to do it).
If you choose to post on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect the information you provide us. We keep this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and resolve problems and as otherwise permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or publications on the Site, we can collect this information in a specific file for you.
Our use of your information
We use your information to facilitate the provision of the requested services. When you purchase products or services from Europa Remix, we will use your personally identifiable information to process and fulfill your order and for customer service purposes. Many online customers are particularly concerned about their credit card data, which we will only share as requested by the companies involved in the transaction (eg fulfillment, billing, mail, storage or delivery services). We will not share your credit card information with other companies or third parties unless that company needs the number to process or deliver your order. We do not rent, sell or share credit card information with promotional partners or other third parties.
We may also use the information we collect about you to analyze the use of the Site, improve our content and product offerings, customize the content, layout and services of the Site, update you on our products or services or to contact you on the matter. to interesting offers of new products or services that we believe may interest you. You always have the option to receive less or no communication in the future from us by deactivating. You can withdraw by following the instructions included in the specific communication that you no longer wish to receive or by sending an email at any time to email@example.com and explaining how you wish to change your preferences.
Our disclosure of your information
We may make your information available to others:
* Who provides information, products, goods or services requested through the Site;
* When we have kept companies to work with or on behalf of Remix Zone to facilitate our operations and the products and services we provide to you (these companies are contractually obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your information and cannot use them in any way not expressly authorized by Remix Zone);
* When you use co-branding services, in which case you are giving us permission to pass on any information you provide in the context of our co-branding and marketing relationship to our co-branding partner. Their use of your information is subject to their privacy policies;
* When we are legally obliged to do so by a government agency, a court or another entity (for example, to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings);
* If we believe such disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation, to enforce or apply the terms of our Subscription Agreement or any of our terms and conditions and policies relating to promotions, programs, product offers or other features or functions of the Site or to protect and / or defend the rights, property or safety of Remix Zone, its suppliers, advertisers, other customers or users or any other party;
* Who are affiliates, subsidiaries or joint ventures;
* Who are trusted third parties (for example, promotional partners and advertisers) so that they can promote their products and services and those of their affiliates and partners based on your preferences and interests. It is possible to “renounce” these disclosures to the extent that they include personally identifiable information by sending an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the intention to do so. If you do not decide and we share your personally identifiable information (but not e-mails) with such trusted third parties, their use of that information is subject to their privacy policies. We do not rent or sell subscriber email addresses to third parties;
* Who is a user of the site only to the extent that he chooses to make this information public by publishing it on his profile in connection with our “Remix Zone Neighbors” program or through our message boards, reviews and content ratings or other European community Remix Services; and / or
* In the event of bankruptcy or merger, acquisition, joint venture or other business combination involving us.
Review and modification of personally identifiable information
You can access, review, update and correct the personally identifiable information you have provided to us by clicking on the My Account section of the site. If you prefer, you can also contact us by sending an email to email@example.com and explaining how you want to change your preferences. You must promptly update the information in the My Account section of the site if it changes or is inaccurate. Once published, you may not be able to edit or remove any public post made by you on the Site, including our chat rooms or other message areas.
Safeguarding your personal identifiable information
Remix Zone is concerned with the security of your personally identifiable information. We follow generally accepted security standards designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, disclosure and use of such information. When you provide credit card information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for that data. Although no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusions, we have used and will continue to make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your personally identifiable information.
For parents who are concerned with the privacy of information about their children
We are a general public site that does not knowingly collect data or accept registrations by children under 13 years old. Currently, we do not collect age-specific data on our site. In addition, our site is aimed primarily at adults, as evidenced by our requirement that all registered subscribers provide a valid credit card number. If, in the future, we decide to collect age-specific data on our site, we will take at least reasonable steps to ensure that all users under the age of 13 (and who attempt to complete the registration) process on our site) are directed to a other site within the family that specifically complies with the requirements of the Online Children’s Privacy Protection Act or COPPA.
Schedule neighbors, bulletin boards, chat rooms and instant messaging
We are happy to offer our users value-added features like the Remix Zone “Neighbors Program”, bulletin boards, chat rooms and instant messaging services that enhance the overall experience of the Remix Zone community. However, you are solely responsible for the content you post there. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g. name, address, email address or phone number) to your profile or to any bulletin board, chat room or instant messaging service, such information may be read, collected and used by other users of these services and can generate unsolicited messages, both commercial and otherwise. You agree not to use these features for purposes that are illegal or prohibited by your Subscription Agreement or other Remix Zone terms and conditions, policies or guidelines that may be in effect from time to time in connection with it. We reserve the right to terminate access to the site or to take other protective measures in case of violation of these terms.
Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to websites and services owned or operated by third parties. We are not responsible for and do not control the privacy and data collection policies and practices implemented by such third parties, some of which may be materially different from our corresponding policies and practices. We encourage you to carefully review the respective privacy policies and ask questions directly about it.
How to contact us